Together Freedom is a non-profit organization that is funded primarily through donations. One of the ways that you can directly help us provide for the girls we care for is to use the ideas below to raise support for them.
- Choose to host a dinner, dessert, BBQ, luncheon, brunch, or other event
- Invite Guests (we recommend inviting a minimum of 20)
- Charge a suggested donation amount up front or ask for donations during your event
- A 6-12 Minute DVD Presentation Video to be show during the event.
- Color Brochures explaining what Together Freedom does for rescued American children
- Donation Menus
- Donation Pledge Cards
- Attendance Sign-In Sheets
- Short introduction to Together Freedom
- Our presentation video
- Share our needs list and ways to get involved
- Pass out contact information/donation cards and collect donations
- Pass out pledge cards
- Ask If anyone would be willing to host a Get Together event of their own
- Please mail all donation cards and donations to our corporate office:
31500 Grape St.
Lake Elsinore, CA 92532
- Upon receiving this information, we will send tax receipts to all donors
*Please be sure all donors include thier address on their donation card for this purpose.
By Shopping at our online store, not only do you help raise funds through your purchases, but you also raise awareness when you wear our clothing!
Consider donating in one of the following ways:
- Services – Do you have a service that could be a benefit?
- Products – Do you have a product or supplies are able to use?
- Monthly Sponsorship – Commit to a monthly donation amount.
- Adopt a Child Sponsorship – Provide the funding for a girl’s care.
- Provide a dollar amount you would be willing to match if raised at a Together Freedom fundraiser.
If you are interested in any of these options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send out invites through social media or signage at your place of work, church, school, or neighborhood.
We are happy to post your event on our website and social media as well, so please be sure to send us your event details at email@example.com.
Be sure to make clear where you are donating the money. People will often be willing to pay more if they realize their money is going to the rescue and care of trafficking victims.
If you are having a party, you could tell guests, “In lieu of gifts, please bring donations for Together Freedom”. You could include our web address for friends to learn about us if they want more information.
If you have questions or need more information about any of these suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All monies raised can be mailed to our corporate office:
27890 Clinton Keith Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92562
A tax receipt will be sent for checks received to each donor at the address listed on the check unless otherwise noted.